The ornament of Letimbos is the ancient church of Saints Kirikos and Juliet. The church, located at the southeast end of the community, dates back to the 12th century but many interventions have been made later, most notably in the 15th century. It is a stone-built temple and belongs to the type of inscribed cross-dome. It has two entrances one to the north wall and one to the west. The church was probably the cathedral of an old monastery. The frescoes of the frescoes stand out from the interior of the church, some of which date back to the 12th, most of which are later. Most of the frescoes were irreversibly destroyed when they were plastered in 1919 during church renovations. The iconostasis is made of marble from the area with its framed images dating back to the early 20th century.