Parallax image

Church of Panagia Theoskepasti

Churches & Monasteries
Next Project Agia Varvara Church in Argaka Agia Varvara Church in Argaka
Panagia Chrysospiliotissa Cave in Pano Arodes Previous Project Panagia Chrysospiliotissa Cave in Pano Arodes

View in larger map

Address

Kato phaphos

Area

Paphos

Share

The "covered by God" church of Our Lady is located in Kato Paphos. Built on a rock, it offers panoramic views of the area. It was built in 1926 on the remnants of an older church, and its large-scale maintenance was carried out in 1990. Its interior consists of a beautiful wood-carved iconostasis with exquisite artwork, distinguishing the icon of the Virgin Mary, thought to have been painted by Evangelist Luke.