Kolossi Castle is a medieval fortress a few kilometers outside the city of Limassol, Cyprus. The building has three floors, it is built with stones and its walls are one and a half meters thick.
It was of great strategic importance since it controlled the Kolossi area where sugar cane plantations were being produced and sugar was produced. It was originally built by the Franks in 1210 when the area was given to the ruler of Cyprus Oggo A. In 1306 he was in the possession of Knights Templar. The building was home to the head of the battalion, and there was also a small military force. The fort was destroyed by the Genoese and the Mameluks to be rebuilt in 1454.